On Learning Photography

I don't how I got myself interested in Photography...all I know is just I was browsing sites regarding prenuptial ..etc. maybe the art behind it caught my curiosity. Whatever it may be .. I love the feeling and I hope it would be enough to drive my passion to excel in this field.

First of all planning what camera to buy and where to buy.. ( I tried to convince myself that it's worth the investment ..its kinda hurt my bank account.)  After thorough deliberation ( me, myself & I  and some facebook friends) I decided to buy Canon Kiss X5 ..A friend of mine referred a seller  http://dbgadgets.multiply.com/ .  Of course I'll get the cheapest..hehe.


Next Month, I'll have this at my hand as birthday gift to myself.
 ( It would really really make me happy  like this ^___^ ) but for now I have to cut off my expenses.
I'll be having my 1st Photography Seminar this October 27..so excited it will cover the basics so that I could maximize the use of my camera.


You can also refer to the following websites for Self Study. 


and Inspirations


and other blogs that I follow.   

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment