Is John Cena Dead? WWE Celeb Reportedly Died from A Sever Head Injury.


Relax! WWE Fans, John Cena is still alive.. 


I was also stunned when I saw this on my newsfeed..
but  we have to confirm it before reposting it.or I myself be a part of spreading another Social Media Celebrity Death Hoax. 

 And just as I thought ... as confirmed by International Buisness Times.. He is alive (Thank God!)..You may refer on this link.




I don' t really understand why people spread this kind of Rumor.. Is it to increase Traffic on a certain website or just want to create chaos on Wrestling Fans all over the World... I guess that would not be answered.. Well.. At least what I can do is to inform the public ( in the way I can ) that this Rumor isn't true. I encourage you not to  repost or share or retweet... this particular rumor or other Celeb Death Hoax.. I'm sure there is still a lot coming..


Let's Think before we Click :) . God Speed Ya all.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment