Meet the Sexier Kim Sam Soon: Kim Sun Ah as Janine Hwang of I Do,I Do

Who could not remember KIM SAM SOON(Kim Soen-ah) of the hit Koreanovela "MY NAME IS  KIM SAM-SOON". a chubby pastry chef who was loved by a very rude yet handsome CYRUS(Hyun Bin).

This is one of my favorite Korean Series, the character is so addictive that I would find myself day dreaming to be with her night and shining armor Cyrus. Throughout the show I'm expecting that in the end there will be grand transformation to a sexy Sam Soon but it didn't happened - but it's alright ending turned Ok anyways.  ^__^

Enough of my fascination of Kim Sam Soon.... . Sometime in April this year teaser of I do,I do was aired in GMA 7 shows, and guess what I was startled to see a fiercier and sexsier Kim Seon-ah.
The pilot episode was aired May 6 as part of their DRAMARAMA sa Hapon/ Afternoon Prime - Right  after ang KAKAMBAL ni Elliana..so set your alarm at 5:00 pm on weekdays for a daily dose of Korean     Romantic - Comedy to brighten up your day.


I Do, I Do
Kim Soen-ah gained 10 kilos for her role in Kim Sam Sung and have to loose weight after. It really shows how dedicated and professional she is in her craft.  She is now 37 years old and still look stunning. Just to picture what I'm talking about here's her transformation.


As stated in her interview in allkpop.com, she really pushes her limits to fit the role of dying woman in Scent of a Woman, that includes eating only one meal a day.

She said, “I lost a lot of weight because I was going to play a character who was dying. Filming was continuously pleasant, but as a dying character, I had to become thin. The director did feel sorry about it, but I wish he had focused more on the drama’s story rather than my outer appearance.

For four months, I ate rice once a day and slept for about two hours a day. It was really difficult, but I wanted to devote myself to the role.

To be honest, a lot of people ask me about my diet, but I truthfully do not want to tell them.
It was very painful and intolerable. More than anything, I am afraid of people of following me because the diet is not a healthy one.

I really enjoy exercising, but given the conditions, I couldn’t do it often. After I’m done with this project, I plan on using that chance to train my body again. My mental health is still good.”

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment