Do It Yourself Planner - Save $$$



confidence quote graphics
               
OCT - DEC PLANNER


      

                   This is my 2013 Planner.. I get it 20% Off at BDJ Fair ( Advance Christmas Gift for myself)  :)
and since I am not allowed to write anything on it but so excited to ( haha ! ) I recycled my old planner . ..- so that would be a 3 month planner .  


2013 BDJ PLANNER & GOODY BAG



 TA DA!  My 2010 BDJ PLANNER ..  a 2009 Christmas gift from a friend.





   Reunion of my Old and New Planner


I peeled off  Jan - Sept pages .. Good thing I got the spring version.


Some pages can't be removed since I want to keep the other side ( it contains Articles, Tips etc )


so I created picture collages from old magazine.

See Samples Below

Before

After


Before

After



Changed the Cover too.

I like it Red.




Front & Back Cover of my Oct - Dec Planner

                                  



Finish product of my Do It yourself Planner .. Try it too
You can save $$$ :) .. Just be creative..
I'll be posting more on how You can Live Life in a Smart way.  :)



Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment