BELLE de Jour Rendezvous Wellness Work Up

BELLE de Jour Rendezvous: Wellness Work Up

Just came home from a very worthwhile event from Belle de Jour. Thank you to all who made it possible. To Ms. Jasmine Mendiola's wit and humor who effectively hosted the event kudos for you. :)  Best of all the freebies..hehe..and of course the Knowledge I gain from the Talks.. Applause for that.

Its my first time to participate BDJ Rendezvous. I'll be surely be present for the 8 other events they prepare for this year. Events are exclusive only for BDJ Planner and Card holders so if you haven't own one, please grab a copy available at Major Bookstores or get it online at their website


Here's so far what I remember( <---So im sharing it now, I can only contain 1KB of info...nyay)


SPRING UP YOUR WARDROBE

Ms. Vania Romoff - Philippine Fashion Week 2013 designer, talks about the following trends.



  • Black and White
  • Ruffles
  • Kimono Robes
  • Stripes 
  • Short Suits
  • Tunic over Trousers
  • Lace Dresses
  • Pick a Boo 

according to her, It doesn't mean that If Its Trendy, You should wear it, You have to consider your body. If It's Bagay. Agree.

Action Plan I'ts been a long time since I cared about what I wear.. Maybe I should give it a try Since Im Curvy ehemm I'ts should not hinder me from being fashionable. 


DON'T STRESS IT OUT


Ducky Villanueva-Professional Councelor and Instructor John Robert Powers, connects well with us as she discuss about Stress Management. She enumerates ways on how to recognize stress indicators and manage to prevent it before It get worst.


The HA,HE,HI,HO,HO Laughing Therapy- Is surprisingly funny ..hehe specially when we do it facing together.


Did some exercises that targets Body Charka. Simple exercises from Head to Toes. 


 Action Plan - Manage Stress. I already know the How...the hard part is applying it..Good luck to you Sam.



A YOUTHFUL FIT

Lara Parpan-Editor-in-Chief of Women's Health Magazine, inspires us to pursue healthy living.

She actively answers all questions and we really had fun with the talks because of the freebies, I even got one copy of Mag. ( I'm so happy.. It really pays to be bibo.)


(I really did enjoy this part so I'm making a separate blog for this in myblueshorts


Ms. Lara Parpan with my new found friends Haifa and Joanne


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Karen corpuz said...

separate blog pa po... hehe..

Sam said...

later ..hehe :)

Post a Comment