Trek to Ambon Ambon Falls: Fun and Cheap way to escape the City Life

Bored of the usual getaway this summer?

Here's an awesome idea that you're family  will surely like.

Panguil River Eco Park
Pangil Laguna, Philippines





I am really Thankful to God that everything went out well for our day trip to Pangil, Laguna.
I could not ask for any other place to spend my first holiday of the year than to be with the people I love and to do the things that I want. It's a great way to escape to the busy city life without spending much.

Finding the place wasn't hard at all.  They have a large billboard on main road like this to guide you.


Entrance Fee from 6am to 6pm is Php 40
Plus P10 parking fee

Tip: Come early and during weekdays so that you can choose the best cottage. :)

The bridge to cross the other side of the river
Our cottage by the river worth P200
bigger cottage worth P400 

Frankly the water is so cold but tolerable  :) something you wish you wanna do during hot days in manila. 

What's so good about this trip is that we have fun in just about everything. Its like bringing out the child in us. We dont even care if we are unprepared (*-*) my bad. ( Kanin lang kasi dala ko..very good  diba..hhehe) Good things locals outside the park sell food at a cheap price of P10 yes P10 per ulam. The taste is not bad at all specially for our hungry tummy.. hehehe.

To fully understand how much fun we had in this place here some of our captured moments:

Their version of slide.. I did it twice
There are small fishes near the cottage and we are so thrilled seeing them 
We saw this family of goats dropped by, Cute ^_^


Watching these kids bring so much joy.
The weather permits us to trek to Ambon Ambon Falls (P60 per person min of 6)

If your up to a different kind of adventure then don't miss the chance of seeing the majestic falls...
and because were together I could say the journey is even more fun than the distination.

The Trek took us about 30 min since we have not so young people with us..  (>_<) But kudos for them because they made it. and its not easy hike I could say..

But its all worthed...







Piit Falls 

You have wait for your turn to cross the river with the raft...  This is the first stop ...There's another two.

The Trek is no challenge for me but riding the raft is... I really don't mind if the raft sank what concerns me is my gadgets being submerge to water. So every time like were sinking I scream so much and tried to move around to balance the weight. But it was fun..

I risk taking my cam just to capture this.  ^_^

A Very much Happy Tito
Group Pic in one of the small falls with sexy kuya at the background hehe
Eva & Adan? Is that you?
waiting mode...
Photo bumming



Ambon Ambon Falls... at last
Hard massage of Ambon Ambon Falls
^_^ Love it 


Water Tubing along the way P30 per person

Just in case you wonder whose in charge of our things the cottage owner volunteered to guard it for us. His son stayed at the cottage for us and gave him P20 for his service.

So that's it. 

This is no perfect place, There still so many things to improve. Like the CR, the langaw, the slippery staires...etc.. We just have to overlook it and enjoy every moment. 

I hope you find this blog helpful. till next happy moments. 
God bless you all






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment