My idea of Our Special Day

Yes, It's all starts with  dream. It may almost took me 30 years before It came true but It was all because God this perfectly in His Time.


I would love this wedding to be Rustic, Intimate, Fun and Blessed.

You may refer to the following weddings that I find online so you can picture it in your mind.

ANDY and NEV Wedding



I totally fall in Love with this wedding. The Rustic feel of it. DIY's. Well K and Cunanan is superb in terms of set up and all. But as much as wanted budget does not permit to have them part of special day. .. I'm not loosing hope..there must be a way...Aja to the hands-on Bride and My second me Michelle and whoevers out there that GOD will send to be part of my Artistic Team.

I also Love the Bridal Gown. Simple yet Elegant.
Im not comfortable wearing a tube or a dress that may expose my armpit. Its a blessing that my TITA is a skilled dressmaker and I know she can totally nail it. 

I have  here other weddings that inspires me a lot. 


AMANDY AND ZACHARY


Ours may not be outdoor but I would like to have that relax atmosphere.








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment