Selfish act: Busted

Ever since the proposal was made. I already go gaga on the wedding stuff. Well I'm the bride can't blame me. This is the time of my Life. So high with the toughts and feelings that I forgot to do the right thing. Mastering on what I so called "urgent" but uneccessary in nature and Minoring on what is important. I am totally ashamed right now of what I did & until it is not yet been corrected I will empty my cover and profile pic and restrain myself from bridezilla duties. I easily accepted the fact that I'ts ok not to inform my family and go on with the planning. and I really cannot keep my mouth shut. ~ that were trouble came. I cannot go on with this anymore with this guilty feeling in my mind. This is wrong and totally disrespectful. And starting with this kind of attitude is really not appopriate. This should be resolved ASAP. I'm just hoping and praying that everything would turn out ok.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment