A letter to 40-year-old-Me...

Dear 40-year-old Sam,

Time really flies so fast right?, during this time I am looking forward of me becoming 30 year old soon. I'm 28 as I speak today but I felt that there are still so many things left undone because of my procrastinating and being a wanderer by heart. I hope your not doing the same mistake today.
I'm writing to you now to simply to remind you of who I am today. The things that I want and the things that I opt to do so that I'll become you. I'ts kinda weird talking to myself but its just me..Crazy. :)

I hope you're living a life that is worth living for. That you are happy with what you have and accomplished. They say Life starts at 40, I hoped that you are well prepared in the life ahead of you because of the choices that I will make in the next 11 years of my life.

You should be married right now. You better should!  I don't have plans of being an old maid. You know that!. How did the wedding goes? I have been imagining countless times wearing my dream dress.. to walk in the isle as the most beautiful bride for her husband...In which I am proud to say that I  did things right ---> House--->Wedding--->Baby as planned. It must be the happiest day of your life to be called a wife for the Man that God have prepared for you. I am confident that you're doing a great job of being a mother and a wife, all the grooming that you have gone through, all the Love from God and your Family and Friends will help you overcome any struggles ahead of you. Do not worry to much..Do not over think. Its no use.. Pray...God is there...You are not alone.. So smile, cheer up.

Remember the Time when I hunged a dream board in my room. How far did you go? Not to pressure you but I really love the Resort and Spa thing. Are you working on this right now? Can I see your web design/Graphic design portfolio.. I bet you're a pro now.

You're a lot wiser now, Stronger, and hoping sexier. (lol) .. Live a happy Life.. Matters of the World really doesn't matter at all. Share your wisdom. Be a blessing.


Yours Truly
me @ 28

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment