Hongkong Trip: what to wear

Im not excited... wahahahaha

79 days to go before our awaited HONgkONG Escapade....and here I am thinking of what to wear. .. BOOM

well..

Here are some of what I have in Mind.

Since we're expecting to have a rainy/humid weather in June.. I hope I got my checklist right.

Super Love the shirt :))
I'll probably pair it with a legging and flats.. the necklace is ohh so lovely.. I'll just use my super resourceful powers to find something close. >.<

 source: triciagosingtian.com 


so it would be something like this.

source: fabsugar.com


Got to have this comfy stuff too.

1. Classic espadrilles


2. Cross Body Bag for my Cam and essentials

source: aliexpress.com


3. Sandals

source: teenvogue.com
4. Crochet Skirt

source: 15dollarstore.com

5. Tunic Dress



6. Floral Shirt






7. Shorts





8. Cardigans

source:12cardigans. blogspot.com


Little by little .. I'll gather this stuff ...and other things.. better prepared than not.
I'ts my first time to go out of the Country ..I'll better be not sorry. >.<


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment