Why Do I Love You?

Today is not our anniversary or no hearts day or any day significant to both of us. They say that Love or the feeling of being in love will not be the same as today...and so like a diary I dedicate this article not to you but more of me -- being reminded of the reasons why I fall in Love with you every day. I'll update it every now and then. My mind would easily forget but the heart will not.

  • Greeting me Good Morning and Good night everyday reminds me that me that I'm the first and last person you thought for the day. #txtm8mode
  • Your eyes -- Your face -- Its like looking through a miracle. #juststaring
  • You are the most impatient person I met but the most understanding one. weird eh.. how it can be found to one person..#mrsumpungin
  • Couple ring for our 2nd Anniv -You gave me a ring on the 7th of Nov. Lost it Left it in Palawan on the 26th....yet You still keep wearing your ring till it was back on the April 18th the next year. You have faith that It will be back when I already given up. #limotmode
  • One time you get mad when I refuse to hold your hand. - I really find it sweet. #iwasmodebcozofhemissingring
  • You kissed me in front of my friends - I didn't saw that coming. #VikingsBday
  • Saying I love You as often as you can. #textm&mode
  • While waiting for the "Green Light" you take that moment to hold my hand. Its like saying I got you-just relax  #ridingonthemotorcycle.
  • Sharing food with you. I really find it enjoyable. #sharingmode
  • Everytime you gave me a back massage  - I know its not your thing but you never refuse to give me one when I request it . #freemassage
  • Im no sexy lady when you met me- I in fact getting bigger-but you convince me that you love every part of me.. woooah!  You really said it in a convincing way.. and ironically that compliment motivates me to get back in shape.  #gettingfit
  • I know it will not be soon but Its really nice to hear your thoughts about our Big Day #weddingplans 

Ham and Cheese ( imitating heart & chiz )



---  updating

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment