100k pesos wedding budget: Wedding Dress

Originally I wanted to wear something like this... But ofcourse I can't hahhaha. so I just find other ways to at least get the feel of it.




so here it is my champaigne colored  wedding dress.

considering the budget and the time it would be practical for us to buy ready made - that's the idea.
but because of my size.  nothing fits. ( **Sigh ) we have to pay for extra and have are dress tailored.

Found my dress in divisoria along Tabora. It cost us P6000 including the long back gown and accessories.
Thanks to my tita who made some alteration to hide some parts (armpit) that I don't want to be exposed.

The sleeves and the bag cost me P200.



for my groom. The whole set cost P5,500 



I'm so happy that we are able to find the dress that we want without spending much.

Tips:

The trip to divisoria is very challenging for us .. If it is possible leave early around 3pm. and also make sure to check if the accessories are complete.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment