Wedding Thoughts from the Bride.. ahemm that's me

Time really flies so fast.. I'ts been a week already since we exchange our vows. Our wedding is one unforgettable event of my life. I still can feel the jitters. Everything seem so happy and wonderful in that day ~ though its not perfect but it is still beautiful. ^_^

Planning and Budgeting
We only have 2 months to prepare for this wedding with a 100 thousand pesos budget for 150 guest equals Cramming to the max. and major major stress but still its the most challenging and enjoyable part of the wedding.... and Im kinda get use to it. At times I felt like I'm the ony one worrying on the stuff that needed to be done. Hubby is always around but ideas and organizing part comes mostly from me. So much dramas (well specially on PMS days). Im still thankful to all people who have help me along the way. To my parents, friends, officemates, and churchmates. whom litterally some I abused. Their time and talent are so precious and priceless without them the wedding would not be a success.

In Search for Suppliers
Hubby and I make sure that every week we will be able to finalize our suppliers. Countless visits and phonecalls to make sure that they met our budget without sacrifizing the quality.

DIY
This wedding is DIY heavy.. It saves us money and kinda my thing. I'ts more personilize and it something that you can be proud of.

Lessons..

Bride may be so into wedding prep but never forget the very reason why you are having this wedding. Crap the wedding details. Just enjoy the journey and what really matters most is that You will be at last united to your one true love. Ayii

People will dissapoint you. just get over it. During the last part of the preparations some things did not go well as planned. Some committed to do this and do that ~ but didn't show up or just given a portion of what they really promised. What to do? were just asking favors so dissapointing but just get over it. "Usad na!"

Invest on the Organizer Team, Photo and Video, and Food.

God provides so cheer up.












  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment