1000 pesos budget Wedding: Our Pre Nup Pictures


Concept came from hubby. He would like us to came up with pictures in a movie house and dining since we both love going out on movies and eating. But I personally would like to have a nature themed photoshoot so that I can bring my Korean Bike. We borrowed the teddy bear from my boss that I think would be a great addition to props. and so here what we came up with. We have so much fun with the shoot. To save us money we did not buy new clothes for this shoot. We just brought few and choose what will match. I got my HMUA for free since we set this day as our make up testing. The only cost that we spend for this shoot is the transportation fees and our bill at Max Restaurant for our Dinner. (Php 900) So here you go the rest of our prenup pics. 



Location: Greenland Cainta and SM Taytay Cinema and Max Restaurant
HMUA: Isa Resurreccion
Photography: Mbarquillo
Props and Outfit: Owned by the Couple

All these beautiful picture are courtesy of Jheremy and Michelle
Thank You very much. just comment here for bookings and inquiries. ^_^


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment